Friday, December 10, 2010

Be Good For Goodness Sake!

Christmas is almost here and I have been searching for a way to keep the magic alive. With all the kids at school taking about what is real and what is not, the magic is slipping away. This site is sure to keep your little ones guessing, and bring some much needed cheer!

Plug in the website and start building an email movie from Santa that is personalized for your child! It is so incredibly easy! It takes about 10 minutes to finish the whole movie. Select your the age of your child, and follow the easy steps. Add specific information about your child and if he has been bad, needs to work on something, or has been good. You can also add cute photos!! Also don't forget to send one to your sigificant other, friend or family!!! Everyone likes to be remembered for christmas!!!

The funnest part for me was seeing that my boys thought Santa knew them. Santa knows their name, their age, and if they have a brother or sister or BOTH! My boys eyes glowed as Santa talked to them through the email. This is so darling, and watching my boys get this message from Santa really warmed my heart!

Log onto this website, and start the process.

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

I would LOVE for you to post how it worked and how your kids responded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment