Monday, January 4, 2010

Why MIGRY???

You may be asking "Why MIGRY?" (Mig-ree)
When my first baby was born I struggled with his colicky midnight crying. One day I found myself standing in the library looking the huge amount of parenting and baby books. Overwhelmed I checked out my maximum of parenting books. Lugging thirty heavy books to the car I thought “There has got to be an easier way!”


From that point I have checked out Almost all the parenting books out of the library. The information I learned is priceless to me. I just wish I had a source that I could have gone to with a question, and learned it the easy way.   Why keep something good secret???  If you can help someone or make someones life better by giving them something you know....HOW AWESOME IS THAT???  Especially for that other person!

Thus, MIGRY was the idea. When I find something fun, interesting or educational I try to share it. By sharing it, everybody wins.

If you have something you want to share, and don't mind me posting it....PLEASE send it to me.  Not only would "I" love the idea, others may benefit from it as well.

Best Wishes for the New Year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment