Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Organize Dinner!

I found this great new idea for planning dinners.  Her name is "The Food Nanny" and I happened upon it while watching BYUTV.  She has such great ideas, and plans for making dinner not only good, but FUN!  Here is the link to the BYUTV website:

http://www.byutv.org/foodnanny/

She also has her own website for her book:

http://thefoodnanny.org/

Our local library here in Cottonwood has her book, and I am on the waiting list to see if it is a book I would want to buy.   I will update this when I get the chance to review it!

I do have a food planner you are welcome to have.   it is in Excel format, just so you know.   My plan follows exactly what she has listed, Just email me and I will send it to you!

You can also use this plan for breakfast and lunch.  Just change the daily title to breakfast/ lunch items: Scrampled eggs, french toast, pancakes, or salad, sandwich and soup, ect.  Plan it to what you need.

The fact that you have something to follow for the week makes it so easy to plan and set up for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment