Friday, October 22, 2010

Save Your Chicken!

I've killed many a chicken tender by cooking it too long.  Over cooked chicken isn't something I am proud of, but has happened often at our dinner table.   Making sure the chicken is fully cooked has been my goal, but the result has been chewy unpalatable chicken.  For my birthday my sister bought me a meat thermometer.  It has SAVED my chicken!  The thermometer is called “Thermoworks Super Fast Digital Thermometer.”  This thing is the BEST!  This thermometer takes the temperature ever 3 seconds, and show the reading immediately.   No more waiting for the metal core of the BIG BULKY meat thermometers to warm up.  This one is so quick!  You will be amazed, and your chicken will be tender and YUMMY!  Everyone will be asking for second helpings!

No comments:

Post a Comment