Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stop the SWEAT!

In the 1980's there was a commercial that said "Never let ‘em see you sweat!" Remember that? I do, and I could never get my body to cooperate and stop sweating. Starting at my tween years, and continuing up to a few years ago I would lather myself up with that white stuff. I would buy anything that said something about “extra protection” cause I sure needed it! I did find that my body began to need more and more of it. Just a normal deodorant wouldn’t work for me, I had to have more. It got to the point that I had to get a prescription to help stop the sweating! My husband told me about the “Crystal” he used, and that it really worked great. I gave it a try, and it didn’t work at all for me, I was a sweaty mess!!! My body and sweating was getting worse and worse so I, in desperation, tried it again. I dedicated myself to using it for 6 months, and if it didn’t work then, I would stop. The first few months were really hard. I couldn’t stop my body from sweating, and I seemed to sweat more. Some of the days were so bad I had to take a shower twice just to control the sweat. Finally after about 3 months my body started to decrease. The waterfall that had seemed to run from my arm pits was finally getting under control! All those years of using antiperspirants had finally worked their way out of my body. By the time the 6 month mark hit, I was amazed at how much less I sweated. The best part about it was that I wasn’t worried about “hiding” my smell, or sweat anymore.
I still sweat, but not at all like I used to!
The Crystal has been such a huge positive change in my life.

Here are my tricks:

You HAVE to use it everyday. 

You have to wet the top to apply, use warm water not cold.

It can damage your marble countertops.  It dulls the top surface.  We haven't had a problem with cultured marble, or granite.

Don't tap it on your fauset, it is mineral based and will eventually cause hard water deposits on that area.

If you miss or forget to put it on you will KNOW it!

If you get stinky, you have to wash your armpits, not just re-apply.
The product works by stopping the bacteria growth.  If you start to smell, bacteria is already growing and they don't just die with a reapplicaion.

I have found I need to cover all the skin around my armpit, LET IT SIT for a moment. You don't have to let it completely dry, just soak in for a minute.

If you wipe it off by putting a shirt on, you will find it won’t work as well.

Don't drop it, it will break.  Then it can scratch and burn as you put it on. (no fun!)

I don't like the "Spray Crystal."  It's cold, and didn't seem to work as well.

Dedicate yourself to the product, don't jump between different things. 
If you give it a try just remember you have years of antiperspirants that will want to make you sweat, keep on trying!

(PS This also works on my boys smelly feet!!!  I use one for body and one for my boys feet. YAY!)

Hope it works for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment